Essay 3 –Synthesis Paper (1000 words)
- To synthesize, is to make a connection between various components that might appear to be unrelated at first glance.
- In your synthesis essay, you will bring together 3 works (you can’t use Reunion and you can’t use We Real Cool)
- In addition to analysis, you must find and present eloquent the common thread that brings them together.
- Avoid overly cliché themes. Instead, find an aspect that when further investigated brings cohesion to the works.
- Option 1: Those Winter Sundays, Shout and My Papa’s Waltz
- Option 2: A Rose for Emily, We Wear the Mask, and Funeral Blues
- Option 3: The Story of an Hour, Shout and We Wear the Mask
- You MUST select one of the three options that I have provided to you
Similarity percentage: 25%
Synthesis Essay Checklist
Write an essay in which you synthesize 3 works from the given options