Whenever we learn new things our brains makes connections to things we already know. You will create a visual map that shows how your brain connects the terms from a given unit. Your end results will be something like a web. Make your map look unique and artistic.
- Create a list of 20 things (people, places, ideas, inventions, etc) for the topic.
- On a large piece of paper create your mind map.
- Draw each bubble and word neatly. Use different colors throughout to show at least 6 of the 10 stages of genocide
- A min. of 13 photos interspersed through the information
- On the paper, write the title of the unit in a bubble in the middle of the page
- Draw another bubble with one of the words from your list of 20 connected to the first bubble anywhere in the page
- Draw another bubble with another word. (If they are related in some way).
- Continue adding bubbles and connections until all 20 words are in a bubble and connected to some other bubble
- Look over your map and add a second connection for each bubble. EACH BUBBLE MUST CONNECT TO ATLEAST 2 OTHER BUBBLES!