The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on personal learning related to the concepts and skills addressed in this course and discuss relationships between topic areas.
Writing this paper presents you with the opportunity to take a high-level view of the learning you have experienced during this course. Throughout the term, you have studied many topics. In this paper, you will consider the big picture and how various topics and principles you have studied interrelate with one another. You also will consider your personal learning experience in this course and the general insights have you gained.
Consider the following questions as you prepare to write your paper:
- What were your expectations when you signed up for the course, and how were they met or not met?
- Based on your experience, how would you characterize what you have learned in this course?
- What were your significant learning moments in this course?
- How does the content of this course fit in the overall spectrum of information technology?
- How does this course contribute to your career goals?
- What suggestions do you have to improve the course?
- What feedback do you have for the instructor?
- Examine the Good vs. Bad Reflection Papers presentation to further understand the expectations for the paper.
- Refer to the questions above to frame the discussion in your 4 to 5 page paper (one-inch margins, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font).
- Proofread your assignment carefully. Improper English grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, or spelling will result in significant point deductions.