In the Module 1 Case study, we will be exploring the Mission, Vision, and Values statements of Microsoft
- Do some research in the library and on the internet, and find the following:
- Five criteria that comprise good (quality) Mission statements; and
- Five criteria that comprise good (quality) Vision statements.
- Visit the corporate website of Microsoft and read the organization’s Mission and Vision statements:
- Using the specific criteria that you listed in Item #1 above, critique the Mission and Vision statements of Microsoft as follows:
- Mission Statement: Is the organization’s Mission statement a “good” Mission statement? Why or why not? Justify your answer using your five chosen criteria. Be specific.
- Vision Statement: Is the organization’s Vision statement a “good” Vision statement? Why or why not? Justify your answer using your 5 chosen criteria. Be specific.
- Finally, find the company’s Values statement: Conclude your paper with an analysis of the company’s Values statement: What do Microsoft’s values say about the organization’s sense of ethics?
· The minimum length requirement for this Module Case Assignment is 5 full pages (excluding Title and Reference pages) to include 3 scholarly sources.
· The 5 full pages will include an introduction, a body of work with 3 scholarly sources cited to support your work, and a conclusion (that aligns with your purpose statement, summarizes each section, and then wraps up into a final thought).