There are two assignments due this unit, one of which is a Peer Evaluation.
Assignment 1: Final Team Presentation (View the Unit 6 assignments details.)
Your Final Team Presentation involves preparing a team Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. The key is to provide the future direction for your business based on the outcome of the Marketplace simulation results from Quarter 4 and connect your strategy with the course concepts learned in GB500. Your PowerPoint presentation will likely be no less than 12 but no more than 21 slides. In the notes section of the slides, be sure to expand your thoughts using APA citations to reference the course materials.
Final Presentation Submission
- One team member should post the final draft version of your team’s PowerPoint presentation, with annotated notes, to the Team discussion area under Unit 6 by Saturday evening.
- Each team member should please remember to individually respond to two other teams’ presentations, just as you do for other discussion topics, as this is part of the grade. Your feedback can include suggestions on how to improve the content of the presentation, APA corrections, and feedback on the format of the PowerPoint to make it more successful.
- The team can choose to incorporate these suggestions into the final presentation. One team
member should post the final PowerPoint presentation to the Unit 6
Assignment 1 Dropbox by Tuesday evening in accordance with the Syllabus
- You will need to access the Assignment grading rubric located in the Course Resources area for additional details and grading criteria on each Unit’s assignment.
Assignment 2: Peer and Self-Evaluations
Peer and self-evaluations are completed in Units 2,4, and 6. You will receive points for each completed evaluation. To receive full points, you must give feedback to peers and evaluate your own performance on all team activities, including work completed in the simulation. Comments will be required to support your ratings.
NOTE: SUBSTANDARD EFFORTS IN THE TEAM PARTICIPATION PERFORMANCE CAN ALSO IMPACT YOUR GRADE ON THE ASSIGNMENT
The confidential evaluation process rarely takes more than 10 minutes to complete
- Your instructor will set up the evaluation to launch in Units 2, 4, and 6.
- You will receive an email from the instructor through the Marketplace email system to inform you the evaluation is live.
- Logging into Marketplace will take you to the evaluation page, where you must complete the evaluation by THE END OF THE UNIT TUESDAY NIGHT AT 11:45 EST.
- The welcome screen will take you through each step of the process, which includes confidentially evaluating all team members and yourself.
- If you make an error in your evaluation scores and wish to revise them, send an email to your instructor prior to the Tuesday night deadline to have your evaluation reset.
- Evaluation data will be released after the deadline for completion on Tuesday night.
• NOTE: You cannot see your scores until you have completed all of your peer evaluations
The evaluation survey will ask you questions in these areas and will be used to help evaluate team performance in the simulation
- Part I - How does this person (or yourself) work on the team?
- Part II- How does this person (or yourself) work with you (others)?
- Part III- How helpful has this person (or yourself) been to the team?
- Comments Section Please offer comments about your teammate’s (or your own) performance, including strengths as a team member and areas for improvement.
NOTE: As part of the comments area information, please include specific information on overall team member and personal participation for all team-based activities.
Musselwhite, C. (2007, January 1). Building and leading high performance teams. http://www.inc.com/resources/leadership/articles/20070101/musselwhite.html