Simulation and Checklist
Instructions: Below is your task checklist. Respond to all the items in a 2- to 3-page paper (minimum 600â€“800 words) with additional title and reference pages in APA format and citation style.
Checklist: (Steps 1 and 2 of marketing research planning)
- Define the problem and research objectives you want to be answered in line with the company s mission and objectives.
- Determine how to get answers to those research questions in the most time- and cost-efficient way while getting viable and significant data (i.e., determine the means of obtaining the data).
- Explain what type of data you will need, primary or secondary.
- Explain what type of research you will pursue. Will you use quantitative or qualitative data? Explain why.
- Describe the sampling plan:
A) Who will you survey?
B) Sample Size: Knowing that all the people you intend to survey may not respond or may respond with an incomplete survey, how many people will you survey?
C) Sampling procedure: How will you go about finding your sample population? What will be a statistically significant measure?
D) How will you contact the subjects? Will you email them, phone them, etc.?
- Determine how to ensure the data is significant enough to make a decision as to whether or not the product development engineers should proceed with product development.
Submit your 2- to 3-page paper (minimum 600â€“800 words) in current APA format and citation style with additional title and reference pages to the Unit 3 Assignment Dropbox. (See the Unit 1 Reading area for APA assistance).