The Unit 2 Assignment extends the work you did in Unit 1 regarding the competitive and macroenvironmental factors that impact a business. For this Assignment, you will prepare a SWOT analysis using the company and environmental factors you analyzed in the Unit 1 Assignment. As a reminder, strengths and weaknesses are derived from an organization s competitive environmental factors (including rivals, new competitors, customers, substitute services, and suppliers). Opportunities and threats are derived from an organization s macroenvironmental factors include laws and regulations (including the economy, technology, demographics, and social values).
• See Assignment 2 template.
• Using your research from Unit 1 as well as at least one other external source from the university library, prepare a SWOT analysis for your chosen organization (selected in Unit 1).
• For an example of a SWOT analysis, see “Skechers USA, Inc. SWOT Analysis”.
• To aid you in your research, check out the library’s “Business Resource Guide” under “Academic Tools”.
• Specific research databases you might find useful include “Business Market Research Collection” and “Business Source Complete”, although you may use other sources as well.
• Keyword search terms you might find useful include “SWOT”, “competitive analysis”, or “strategy” plus company name.
• Using the assignment template, complete a company overview describing your chosen company.
• Complete a SWOT analysis for your chosen company, including at least one strength, weakness, opportunity, and threat.
• Utilize at least one external source from the university library.
• Your submission should include a title page, company overview, SWOT analysis table, and reference list.
• The paper should be at least two double-spaced page in length (including the SWOT table), using size 12-point font.
• Assignments are due Tuesday 11:59 p.m. ET of their assigned unit.
Once completed, submit your Assignment to the Unit 2 Assignment Dropbox. Assignments are due Tuesday 11:59 p.m. ET of their assigned unit.