During the units in the course, you have learned about professional presence in your desired field. Now it is time to produce the last assignment based on what you have learned. During this last assignment, you will have the opportunity to compile a Portfolio of information covered during the course. A portfolio gives you the opportunity to have a collection of the different skills, attributes, and knowledge you have acquired and showcases your understanding of these different areas of professionalism.
You will complete the Portfolio template, which will cover the areas listed below. Your information should be supported with research throughout the portfolio (minimally 3 sources to support work throughout the assignment). Be sure to explain each area below in detail:
- Title page that includes assignment title, your name, course, section number, and date
- Introduction: In this section, in 2–3 paragraphs, you will explain who you are and your chosen professional field as well as a brief overview of how you perceive yourself professionally.
- Lifelong professionalism and how you will maintain your image: You will give an overview in 2–3 paragraphs of how you will focus on continuing to maintain your professional image in the future of the career you have chosen to pursue.
- Short-term goals: 2–3 short-term professional goals (written as SMART statement). Explanation of a plan to meet each goal (1 paragraph per goal) and rationale for why the goal will support your professionalism (1 paragraph per goal).
- Long-term goals: 2–3 long-term professional goals (written as SMART statement). Explanation of a plan to meet each goal (1 paragraph per goal) and rationale for why the goal will support your professionalism (1 paragraph per goal).
- Education Plan: At least 3 ways that you can maintain your knowledge throughout your degree. Explain why each way would be important to your career (minimum of 3 paragraphs).
- Budgeting Plan: Explanation as to how you will budget to ensure all future education (should connect to the education plan) as well as future career marketability needs are met. (minimum of 3 paragraphs).
- Reference Page: Sources should follow APA formatting guidelines with corresponding in-text citations within the body of the portfolio.
- Detailed explanations for each part should be included.
- Information should be organized clearly throughout the presentation
- Support from outside source material should be included in the presentation
- Template must be used for assignment
NOTE: Be sure to use the template included at the top of the directions to complete this assignment.
Save the template as a Microsoft Word document and submit it into the Unit 9 Dropbox.
Make sure you save a copy of your Assignment.