ASSIGNMENT 1 Total marks 25-weightage 25% (Available Week 2)
PURPOSEThis Individual Assignment relates to the following Learning Outcomes:
- Knowledge: Recognise the relevance of industrial organisation in the contemporary world and the fundamental models of microeconomics needed to develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
- Communication: Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate theories and knowledge of industrial organisation in technical and non-technical language.
- Ethical reasoning: Be able to evaluate economic theory and real-world application relevant to efficiency and equity considerations.
- The assignment must be submitted no later than 9 April, 2018, 5 pm to Business and Economics Student Services (BESS) IN PRINT WITH A COVER SHEET(provided in ilearn)
- The assignment should be a professional document. Only use A4-size white paper TYPED ANSWERS on SINGLE-SIDED PAGES.
- No extensions will be granted except in cases where an application for ‘Special Considerations’ has been approved.
- Late submission will incur a penalty of 10% per day of total available marks.
- Submissions will not be accepted beyond 96 hours past submission deadline.
- Avoid plagiarism. The consequence of plagiarism is zeromark.
- Get familiarized with the academic honesty policy: https://staff.mq.edu.au/work/strategy-planning-and-governance/university-policies- and-procedures/policies/academic-honesty