Solved: IT 489 Milestone Two Guidelines and RubricFor Milestone Two, you will write a reflection for each artifact that aligns with the first three program/course outcomes. The outcomes you will be looking at are as follows:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the programís discipline
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts
- Briefly describe the artifact you have chosen. What is the item? When was it created? What was the original purpose of the item?
- Justify how the artifact demonstrates that you have met the outcome. What knowledge, skills, dispositions, or abilities did you need to demonstrate competency with when creating this artifact? Why did you select this item? What specific components of the artifact showcase the skills you are referring to?
- What did you learn as you were creating the artifact? What challenges were you faced with when using these skills? Would you do anything differently if you were asked to recreate this artifact? How did this item set you up for success in the real world?
- Artifact Chosen: Clearly describe each artifact chosen and the details related to the artifact. When was it created, and what was the original purpose of the artifact?
- Justification: Provide clear justification of why this artifact demonstrates the given outcome. This needs to have great detail; this should not be a broad description.
- Reflection: Provide a clear reflection on the experience of creating this artifact and how it will benefit you in the future.
- Articulation of Response: Submission should have no major errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, or organization.
RubricGuidelines for Submission: This reflection should accompany the artifact that will be displayed in the e-portfolio. It should not be more than 350 words in length. It should be concise and address the questions above. This will provide context for the viewer.