Assessment 2 Information
Your task is to prepare a video presentation.
This is an individual assignment.
You are required to conduct secondary research on a local Australian-based or international firm to highlight how it embraces just one form of diversity. You can focus on cultural diversity or any other form (gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, etc.). The main focus of your video presentation should be to highlight and critique your chosen firm by presenting issues related to how it manages that specified diversity.
In your video, it is recommended that you include the following:
• A personal introduction: who are you?
• An overview of the firm: what does it do and why did you select it?
• Its diversity-related initiatives: what are they?
• Sources: where have you obtained this information?
• A critique of the diversity initiatives: have they been successful?
• Recommendations: what else could the firm do in relation to diversity?
• Additional sources: on what basis are you making those recommendations? You will need to submit your file via the link provided Online.
Important Study Information
Academic Integrity Policy
KBS values academic integrity. All students must understand the meaning and consequences of cheating, plagiarism and other academic offences under the Academic Integrity and Conduct Policy.
What is academic integrity and misconduct?
What are the penalties for academic misconduct? What are the late penalties?
How can I appeal my grade?
Click here for answers to these questions:
Word Limits for Written Assessments
Submissions that exceed the word limit by more than 10% will cease to be marked from the point at which that limit is exceeded.
Students may seek study assistance from their local Academic Learning Advisor or refer to the resources on the MyKBS Academic Success Centre page. Click here for this information.