- 1200-1500 words
- follows current guidelines for MLA format and documentation with a properly formatted Works Cited page
- essay has an introduction paragraph that ends with a clear thesis statement that sets up one main idea for the entire essay; body paragraphs that support the thesis statement and include rhetorical a summary, personal response, and analysis for each source; and a conclusion paragraph that ends the essay
- shows analysis of 1-2 articles, which must be from a peer-reviewed journal
- includes at least two appropriately introduced, fully incorporated direct quote from source
- includes at least two fully incorporated paraphrases from source
- includes in-text/parenthetical citations for each direct quote, summary, paraphrase, example, or use of information from source
- shows clear evidence of revising and editing
- submitted via Blackboard as a Word document with a filename that consists of StudentInitials+ID_1302 P2F
- does not use second person or first person plural unless in a direct quote from the source
- essay follows the assigned outline (in block format, if 2 articles are analyzed):
http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl201/modules/rhetorical-precis/sample/peirce_sample_precis_click.html) Instructions: For this assignment, use scholarly sources and your annotations, close readings, and personal responses to those sources to write an analysis essay that includes a rhetorical summary for each source. Carefully read and follow the instructions below to construct the essay. See course calendar for due dates and times. Final Draft Requirements:
Want this paper done for you?
Click the make order link and you will be directly directed to the order page where you will complete the order.