- Provide an APA-style reference for the news article you selected. The format for the reference is as follows: Author, A. A. (Year, Month Day). Title of article in sentence case. Title of Newspaper in Title Case and Italics. Retrieved from http://www.newspaperhomepage.com Although the news article should be available through the UMGC Library, provide the URL directly to the newspaper that published the article. An APA reference entry does not link to a library database record. It does include the URL of the newspaper homepage, such as https://www.washingtonpost.com
- For your instructors reference, provide the URL to the article in the UMGC Library. This will be listed as "Document URL" in the library record: In the library record, click the Details tab. From the details tab, copy the Document URL.
- Summarize the article. Explain the event or issue covered in the article, assuming your reader has little or no prior knowledge of it. Answer in 1-2 paragraphs.
- Evaluate the article. How is the author credible? What kind of language is used? What evidence is included? Answer in 1-2 paragraphs.
- Describe a specific real-life situation (other than one discussed in your news article) where the issue at hand has been observed. This could be something that happened to you or someone you know, or it could be a related event in the news. Explain the connection to the event or issue in your news article. Answer in 1-2 paragraphs.
- What do you want to know about the issue or event in your news article? List two or more questions that you could pursue as part of your research. Though you are listing two or more questions here, your research should ultimately be focused on a single guiding question.
Want this paper done for you?
Click the make order link and you will be directly directed to the order page where you will complete the order.