In earlier assignments in this course, learners completed and submitted individual components of the Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project Proposal and received and incorporated feedback from the DPI Chair and Project Committee. At this point in the course, learners should have a working draft of the DPI Project Proposal (Chapters 1-3 and Appendix A).
For this assignment, learners will submit the working draft soft submission in preparation for the submission of Benchmark – DPI Project Proposal: Draft Proposal (Chapters 1-3 and Appendix A) in Topic 8. For the soft submission, students will combine the chapters and reference lists, add the 10 Strategic Points as Appendix A, and remove all criterion tables.
The document will be submitted as one unit.
After the chapters are combined and the document is formatted in accordance with the “DPI Proposal Template,” the learner will complete a self-review of work-to-date.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the “DPI Project Guide” in the PI Workspace area of the DC Network.
- Locate your DPI Project Proposal Chapter 1 – Introduction assignment with DPI Committee feedback.
- Locate your DPI Project Proposal Chapter 2 – Literature Review assignment with DPI Committee feedback.
- Locate your DPI Project Proposal Chapter 3 – Methodology assignment with DPI Committee feedback.
- Locate the “DPI Proposal Template” in the PI Workspace area of the DC Network, for use in completing the topic assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articlesfor assistance.
- Complete the “DPI Project Guide” according to the directions provided.
- Integrate the four individual DPI Project Proposal assignments into one document using the “DPI Proposal Template.”
- Submit the completed documents to your DPI chairperson.
Continue working on the content for Chapters 1-3 in preparation for submission in Topic 8.