Solved: INFT 5983.TC1
- Submit your document via Blackboard by the deadline. Blackboard will remove the submission link after the deadline.
- This homework consists of two parts: a journal and an exercise. Both parts should be submitted in one document; do not submit two documents.
- In order to identify each part, put the title Journal and Exercise before your answer.
- Name your document the following: yourfirstname_lastname_hw_04.ext, where yourfirstname is your firstname, lastname is your lastname, and ext is the extension of your document. For example, john_smith_hw_04.docx. The document must be in Microsoft Word format.
- If you cite a reference, it is required that you follow the IEEE citation standards that can be found at https://ieee-dataport.org/sites/default/files/analysis/27/IEEE%20Citation%20Guidelines.pdf.
- Type your answers to all questions and spell check your document. Any handwritten work will be rejected.
- Type your name, the name of the homework (Homework 4), and your class (INFT 5983.TC1) at the top of the assignment.
- Answer questions in the order that is listed in the homework.
- Do not have a blank page.
- Follow the instructions in order to avoid losing points.
- If you have any questions, please ask me.
ProblemsJournal (10 points)
- Keep a journal on what you have observed, thought, learned, and/or experienced this week. It helps you collect your thoughts and ideas and allows me to see what you are thinking.
- Write one page (limit your page to 350-400 words) on what you have observed, thought, learned, and/or experienced in Week 5; do not submit a journal from previous weeks. Your journal must be related to this week’s topics/material.
- If any websites and videos are posted in this week’s folder, discuss your thoughts on the websites and videos. Clearly identify your discussion in the following order; start a paragraph by writing Websites: followed by your thoughts on the websites. Start a next paragraph by writing Videos: followed by your thoughts on the videos.
- Use paragraphs in your journal.
- Do not combine your journal with your exercise answers on one page; the journal should be on its own page.
- If you wish to cite a reference, do not let it be the focus of your discussions. Provide your own thoughts and analysis; critical thinking is evaluated and scientific reasoning is assumed.