Solved: IT 270 Module Five Web Activity Guidelines and Rubric
Overview: Multimedia elements, including images, audio, and video, are a great way to add engaging visual content to a website. These elements allow you to bring in a wide variety of content that will energize and excite your audience. In this activity, you will add multimedia elements to a webpage to create visual interest and engagement for the user. These elements will include images, audio, and video.
Prompt: For the purposes of this exercise, you will be provided with simple HTML and CSS templates to start. You will be provided a list of changes to make to this file so that you meet the objectives of the assignment. You may feel free to use your final project site and the elements you want to add to that site as the basis of this activity! This will provide you the opportunity to receive direct feedback from your instructor on this activity that is specific to your own final project!
- Reference the Module Five Incorporating Multimedia tutorial to add multimedia elements to your website.
- Zip and submit the completed Mod5 subfolder to Blackboard.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- I. Integrate images into the website.
- II. Integrate audio/sound files into the website.
- III. Integrate video files into the website.
- IV. Utilize CSS3 to manipulate elements on a webpage.
- a) Use CSS3 to display an object with a drop shadow.
- b) Use CSS3 to rotate an object on the page.
- c) Use CSS3 to apply a background image to the webpage.
Guidelines for Submission: You must submit the zipped folder you created as a result of this activity, including all of your files for your webpage.
Instructor Feedback: This activity uses an integrated rubric in Blackboard. Students can view instructor feedback in the Grade Center. For more information, review these instructions.