- Choose a research area and introduce the business problem or opportunity within that area with supporting data and trends.
- Clearly explain the background to the business problem or opportunity, and justify the reasons for, and the value of, the research to your employer and the wider academic community.
- Specify the research question and outline the research study aims and objectives.
- Literature Review
- Critically review key literature and recent academic publications around the subject area discussing key definitions, current theoretical frameworks, and research carried out in similar business areas.
- Develop a conceptual/theoretical framework for the research from the literature review explaining how and why it supports and informs your research approach.
- Research Methodology
- Explain and justify your research approach and strategy.
- Data collection:
- Discuss different data collection methods with complimenting appropriate research strategies and select a data collection method, based on your research approach/strategy.
- Design the data collection instrument and justify the selected instrument. Individually include the instrument as an appendix.
- Population and Sampling: Define the research population, sampling strategy, sample size and justify how the sampling strategy will be the best representation of the population.
- Data Analysis: Describe and justify how you propose to analyse and report the results and findings of your research with a discussion about reliability and validity (propose use of statistical tests).
Want this paper done for you?
Click the make order link and you will be directly directed to the order page where you will complete the order.