Assignment 2 Final Project: Calculate the Ratios
- Using the list from the back of your textbook, select 2–3 ratios from each of the following 6 diagnostic financial performance categories, decide which ratios (2–3 for each diagnostic category listed) you wish to use.
- Short-term liquidity
- Capital structure and solvency
- Return on invested capital
- Asset turnover (utilization)
- Operating performance and profitability
- Financial market measures
- Using the ratios you select, gather the information you need to calculate the ratios from your selected company’s 10-K or annual report.
- Calculate the ratios for your company, the industry and a competitor Review an example of the ratio chart. The ratio chart will be used as a basis for the project for your conclusion of whether in your opinion, with the ratios as your basis, the company is doing well or not.
- Ensure proper usage of APA citation and formatting.
Submit a Word document with your calculated ratios.