Solved: 8-1 Discussion- Emerging TrendsYour active participation in the discussion forums is essential to your overall success this term. Discussion questions are designed to help you make meaningful connections between the course content and the larger concepts and goals of the course. These discussions offer you the opportunity to express your own thoughts, ask questions for clarification, and gain insight from your classmates’ responses and instructor’s guidance. Requirements for Discussion Board Assignments Students are required to post one initial post and to follow up with at least two response posts for each discussion board assignment. For your initial post (1), you must do the following:
- Compose a post of one to two paragraphs.
- In Module One, complete the initial post by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- In Modules Two through Eight, complete the initial post by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. of your local time zone.
- Take into consideration material such as course content and other discussion boards from the current module and previous modules, when appropriate (make sure you are using proper citation methods for your discipline when referencing scholarly or popular resources).
- Reply to at least two different classmates outside of your own initial post thread.
- In Module One, complete the two response posts by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- In Modules Two through Eight, complete the two response posts by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. of your local time zone.
- Demonstrate more depth and thought than simply stating that “I agree”or “You are wrong.” Guidance is provided for you in each discussion prompt.