I.Due Tuesday, November 12 @ 10:00AM
A. Incorporated Company Name and Trade Name
What names will the company incorporate under and operate under (Week 9 Legal Concerns)
The purpose of this section is to indicate that you have the management skills to run a business.
- A statement of your business vision and mission.
- Short-term (one-year) and medium-term (three-year)
- Marketing goals and objectives (e.g., sales);
- Financial goals and objectives (e.g., profit);
- Organizational goals and objectives (e.g., employee satisfaction).
- A description of the legal structure of the business (e.g., corporation; partnership, general or limited; or sole proprietorship).
- An organizational chart and a short narrative rationale for your organizational structure (if your business is to include several employees).
- Brief profile of the owners / operators of the business
- What is the business philosophy?
- What is the strategy for building working relationships with key consultants and professionals.
- Your strategy for motivating your team to achieve business goals (e.g., involving the team in establishing and reviewing business goals and objectives, implementing a system of employee empowerment, or implementing a recognition or incentive system).
- Keys to Success of the business
This section explains why you have selected your location and how it satisfies the needs of your target customers and your business.
- ï¿½How close or accessible your location is to the target market;
- What distribution channels you plan to use to reach the target customer;
- How the location satisfies the exterior and interior requirements of the business (if possible, include a floor plan or photos in an appendix);
- How close the competition is to your location;
- What the possibility for expansion is;
- Whether the building is leased or owned, and, if there is a lease, whether it has been reviewed by a lawyer (include proof of ownership or a copy of the lease in an appendix);
- Whether the location is in conformity with municipal bylaws and environmental regulations.