The following Course Outcomes are assessed in this assignment:
MT450-3: Evaluate a firm s marketing opportunities.
PC-3.2: Interact with others in a professional manner using appropriate communication and presentation skills.
Marketers monitor the internal metrics for their products. They rely on companies that provide metrics and analytics constantly regarding the website activity, social media responses in certain demographic groups, and more. In this assignment, you will access the simulation with survey data and ASGâ€™s CSR database. Then you will begin to analyze data and determine the marketing opportunities involved for improving brand loyalty regarding your chosen product line.
You will create a minimum of 12 Microsoft PowerPoint slides with audio and an additional title and references slide with notes below each slide for the marketing director (MD) and marketing team.
Create a minimum of 12 Microsoft PowerPoint slides with audio and an additional title and references slide with notes below each slide for the marketing director (MD) and marketing team. Address the following checklist items based on the simulation survey results provided, the CSR database (be sure to view all the spreadsheet tabs), chapter readings, and learning activities:
- Evaluate the marketing opportunities for your selected product lineâ€™s childrenâ€™s and youth products and the customer experience based on the survey data (found in the simulation link provided), the ASG CSR database, and readings.
- Recommend marketing opportunities for improving brand loyalty for each of the products in your previously chosen product line.
- Determine the ASG brand personality based on Aaker (1997) (as cited in Kotler & Keller, 2016, p. 163).
- Determine who influences the consumer buying decision for each of your products in your previously chosen product line and how marketing can improve the current influences (use the CSR database).
- Determine the global marketing opportunities if most suppliers are located in the United States and the entire product line you chose is of increasing interest to consumers in your choice of either the European Union (EU) or Asia (reference Chapter 8).
Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing management (15th ed.). Pearson.
Submit your presentation to the Unit 5 Assignment Dropbox.