he Customer Relationship Management Plan
The following Course Outcomes are assessed in this assignment:
MT450-5: Create a Customer Relationship Management Plan.
GEL-8.03: Apply Critical thinking to formulate a logical solution to a problem.
Introduction: In the increasingly crowded global online marketplace, distinguishing one product from another helps the product become more competitive. One critical factor that distinguishes one brand from another is customer communications and customer relationships a company is able to build to promote and grow their brand. In this assignment, you will create a customer relationship management plan for a hotel chain.
Read the scenario, access the survey data, the template, and address the checklist items.
Scenario: A spa-centered hotel chain International Waters, Inc. (IW) has been in business for two years now. Their mission is to provide a stress-free stay for guests where relaxation is a priority. They primarily are located on the east and west coasts of the U.S. as well as the west coast of Mexico, and all their properties contain water features and spas. IW especially caters to the business customer and stressed out adults who need time away to relax and recuperate. The problem that has surfaced from their analysis of the CSR database and various customer surveys is that they cannot seem to establish a long-term connection to their customers, so few customers return. The CEO wants to address the problem and has tasked the marketing director (your role) with providing a customer relationship management plan.
Instructions: Analyze the scenario and the data provided to create your CRM plan to address the problems you identify in the template provided.
Checklist: Create a CRM Plan addressing the following:
- Write a synopsis of the problems.
- State the SMART goals to resolve the problems.
- Describe alignment of mission to market and branding.
- Outline training of staff.
- Explain how you will create brand awareness.
- Provide opportunities for product testing.
- Identify customer touch points and explain how addressed.
- Describe promotion of IW to create brand loyalty.
- Explain how you will create value for customers from their point of view.
- Provide a follow-up and summary of your plan.
Respond in 2–3 pages (minimum 600–800 words) in the template using current APA format and citation style. Submit your response to the Unit 9 Assignment Dropbox.