Solved: 279ACC (Corporate Governance)
|Professional and Academic Competencies||Assignment Number:||2|
|Online submission through Turnitin ONLY|
- Conduct an effective literature review with the synthesis and critical evaluation to be expected of such an activity.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to carry out accounting research projects, how to structure them, and of the methods available to gather and to analyse data, and to present results.
- Enhance digital literacy skills by undertaking an independent review of relevant literature and demonstrating the ability to identify key references appropriate to the chosen topic area
- Your coursework will be given a zero mark if you do not submit a copy through Turnitin. Please take care to ensure that you have fully submitted your work.
- All work submitted after the submission deadline without a valid and approved reason (see below) will be given a mark of zero.
- Students MUST keep a copy and/or an electronic file of their assignment.
- Extension and Deferral process
- The University wants you to do your best. However we know that sometimes events happen which mean that you can’t submit your coursework by the deadline – these events should be beyond your control and not easy to predict.
- If this happens, you can apply for an extension to your deadline for up to two weeks, or if you need longer, you can apply for a deferral, which takes you to the next assessment period (for example, to the resit period following the main Assessment Boards). You must apply before the deadline.
- You will find information about the process and what is or is not considered to be an event beyond your control at https://share.coventry.ac.uk/students/Registry/Pages/Deferrals-and-Extension.aspx
- Proposed Title
- Background or Rationale of the Project (10% of marks)
- Preliminary Review of the Literature (35% of marks)
- Research Questions (Aims) and Objectives (10% of marks)
- Research Plan/ Methodology (35% of marks)
- Ethical Considerations
- Timetable and any special resources required (5% of marks)
- References (5% of marks)