- The source and context of the article: Where is it published? What is its purpose? Who is the intended audience? Is the source reliable? Is the source up-to-date, and is this important?
- What is the article about, and what issues does it raise or deal with?
- What is your response to the content of the article, and to the way it is presented? Does the purpose or intended audience of the article/resource have any impact on how information is presented?
- Is there any background information that you need to consider?
- Does the article provide evidence to support the points it is making?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of how the article presents its subject matter? Is one perspective on the issue presented or are a number of perspectives presented?
- If you wanted to investigate the subject more deeply what additional research might you do?
Want this paper done for you?
Click the make order link and you will be directly directed to the order page where you will complete the order.