The purpose of the Initial Steps for an Evidence-Based Project Template assignment is for students to apply the concepts they have learned in this course and develop the framework for the initial steps to the student’s capstone project.
The assignment allows the student to initiate the steps for planning, researching and developing an evidence-based project. The template assignment includes the initial steps in planning for an evidence-based practice intervention project.
Topic: "In healthcare workers ages 18 years and over, how does the administration of influenza vaccine compare to no administration of influenza vaccine in the prevention of the spread of the flu to patients?"
1.Introduction (25 to 50 words) – Provide an introduction to your topic or project. The introduction gives the reader an accurate, concrete understanding what the project will cover and what can be gained from implementation of this project.
2.Overview of the Problem (50 to 70 words) – Provide a synopsis of the problem and some indication of why the problem is worth exploring or what contribution the proposed project is apt to make to practice.
3.Project Purpose Statement (20 to 40 words) – Provide a declarative sentence or two which summarize the specific topic and goals of the project.
4.Background and Significance (50 to 100 words) – State the importance of the problem and emphasize what is innovative about your proposed project. Discuss the potential impact of your project on your anticipated results to the betterment of health and/or health outcomes.
5. PICOt formatted Clinical Project Questions (No word limit) – Provide the Population, Intervention, Comparison, Expected Outcomes and time frame for the proposed project.
6. Literature Review (200 to 400 words) – Provide the key terms used to guide the search for the evidence and provide at least five (5) summaries of research studies to support the evidence.
7.Critical Appraisal of Literature (200 to 400 words) – Provide information on the strength of the evidence, weaknesses of the evidence, what is known from the evidence, and what are the gaps in the evidence.
8. Develop an EBP Standard (150 to 250 words) – List a bundle of care of two (2) to three (3) intervention from the evidence and discuss how individual patient’s preferences will be considered.
9. Implications (150 to 250 words) – Provide a summary of the consequences from the proposed project on research, education and practice.
10. References – Provide references used in the template using APA 6th ed. Manual.
Want this paper done for you?
Click the make order link and you will be directly directed to the order page where you will complete the order.